Food supplement of live lactic ferments and vitamins
Food supplement with a high concentration of live lactic ferments and vitamins that quickly helps rebalance the intestinal bacterial flora. Useful in cases of dysbiosis, diarrhea, diarrheal colitis, diverticulitis and as an adjunct to rectal recolonization following colon hydrotherapy.
- Live lactic ferments
- Streptococcus thermophilus STB328
- Lactobacillus casei LC18
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA3
- Lactobacillus reuteri LR200
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRH11
- Lactobacillus fermentum LF350
- Lactobacillus plantarum LPB22
- Vit.C, PP, B5, B6; B2, B1, folic acid
- Inulin : soluble dietary fibre, a peculiar food of the lactic bacterial flora of the colon for the production of short-chain fatty acids, lactic, acetic and butyric (Butyrate), which helps the reconstruction of colonic cells. Inulin promotes the growth of Bifidobacterium.
- Anti-caking agents
- calcium carbonate
- silicon dioxide
- magnesium stearate
Vegetable capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
How to use:
1 capsule 2 times a day before meals. If necessary, take 2 capsules 3 times a day.
After colon hydrotherapy: 1 tablet 4 times a day for 3-4 days.
bottle of 25 vegetable capsules
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and heat sources. After opening, store in the refrigerator.
CONCENTRATION AT THE ORIGIN:
80 BILLION LIVE FERMENTS FOR 2 CAPSULES
without preservatives and colorings - gluten free - no GMOs