Maximum-Bio Flor 20 (15% discount on each option chosen)
Food supplement based on live lactic ferments useful for rebalancing the intestinal flora
Stress, excessive, insufficient or unbalanced nutrition, indiscriminate use of drugs, can cause intestinal dysbiosis (Dysbiosis: lactobacilli/coliform ratio less than 1:100 in the ileum and 1:1000 in the colon). Maintaining the balance of the bacterial ecosystem in the gastrointestinal tract means effectively contributing to maintaining a good state of health. Maximum-Bio Flor 20 is a food supplement of freeze-dried live lactic ferments (6.5 billion per capsule), indicated in cases of dysbiosis characterized by sluggish intestines, meteorism and bloating. It can also be useful for improving digestion, the absorption of nutrients and disorders related to food intolerance, particularly lactose.
Maximum-bio flor promotes the recolonization of the intestinal microflora altered following dysbiosis caused by multiple causes (drugs, hormones, antibiotics, infections, alteration of pancreatic and/or biliary enzymes, unbalanced diet). Alterations of the bowel in general.
- Live lactic ferments:
- Lactobacillus plantarum LPB22
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA3
- Lactobacillus casei LC18
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRH11
- Lactobacillus fermentum LF350
- Lactobacillus reuteri LR07
- Inulin : soluble dietary fibre, a peculiar food of the lactic bacterial flora of the colon for the production of short-chain fatty acids, lactic, acetic and butyric (Butyrate), which helps the reconstruction of colonic cells. Inulin promotes the growth of Bifidobacterium.
- Anti-caking agents : corn starch; calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
How to use:
2 capsules in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach, to be taken with water.
bottles of 20 – 40 and 75 vegetable capsules
keep in a cold and dry place.
CONCENTRATION AT THE ORIGIN:
6.5 BILLION LIVE FERMENTS PER CAPSULE
without preservatives and colorings - gluten free - no GMOs