Food supplement based on plant extracts, zinc and vitamin B6, useful for counteracting menstrual cycle disorders by helping to regulate hormonal activity
ESTROMIN is a formulation designed to counteract menstrual cycle disorders by helping to regulate hormonal activity
- Greenselect ® fitosoma ® : decaffeinated dry extract of green tea, titrated 17% in epigallocatechin-3-O-gallate. It is a formulation that is twice as bioavailable as a non-phytosome preparation. In addition to having an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action, green tea acts as a natural aromatase inhibitor.
- A gnocasto extract. dry (tit. 0.5% in agnuside): helps regulate progesterone levels. In fact, the most recent studies demonstrate that chasteberry inhibits the secretion of prolactin, typically high in women suffering from premenstrual syndrome, through the stimulation of dopamine receptors.
- Zinc gluconate : Zinc stimulates the production of progesterone. In many women with premenstrual syndrome there is a high Copper/Zinc ratio, with a deficiency of the latter, so zinc supplementation helps to reduce these symptoms.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): regulates mood, promotes estrogen-progestin rebalancing
- Anti-caking agents: corn starch, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
How to use:
1 capsule in the morning as soon as you wake up to take with water.
bottles of 30 vegetable capsules
keep in a cold and dry place
inserted in the register of integrators: code 80374
Paraf code: A970177034
|CONTENT OF CHARACTERIZING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (1 CAPSULE)||VNR *|
|Greenselect® green tea||275 mg|
|Chasteberry dry extract||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||8.0 mg||571%|