Food supplement based on titrated plant extracts, useful for promoting liver purification and function
Thanks to the properties of its components, Epaphit capsules perform a natural purifying action on the liver, promoting well-being and liver function.
- Extra artichoke dry (tit. 5.5% in caffeoylquinic acid)
- Milk thistle extract dry (tit. 80% Silymarin)
- Schisandra chinensis extract. dry (tit. 5% Schisandrine)
- Desmodium adscendens extract. dry (tit. 0.5% flavonoids)
- Anti-caking agents
- calcium phosphate
- magnesium stearate
- micronized silica
- Artichoke : choleretic, hepatoprotective and regulator of bile flow. Hypocholesterolemic.
- Milk thistle : promotes liver function, adjuvant in the treatment of liver diseases. Several studies have demonstrated its usefulness in cases of liver damage of toxic origin.
- Schisandra chinensis : hepatoprotector, tonic-adaptogen. Useful in physical and intellectual asthenia
- Desmodium adscendens : protective and anti-inflammatory action on hepatocytes. It reduces asthenia and nausea by stimulating appetite and contributes to the reduction of transaminase values.
How to use:
2 capsules a day, preferably between meals, to be taken with water
keep in a cold and dry place.
Paraf code: A905167514
|CONTENT OF VEGETABLE INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (2 CPS)|
Artichoke dry extract
contribution in caffeoylquinic acid
Milk thistle extract dry
contribution in silymarin
Schisandra dry extract
contribution in schisandrines
Desmodium dry extract