Food supplement based on SAMe, NAC, Silymarin phytosome ® from Milk Thistle, Fumaria, Zinc and B vitamins, useful in promoting liver function
EPADX is a formulation designed to promote liver detoxification and hepatocyte regeneration. Thanks to the high bioavailability of its components, EPADX is particularly effective both as a hepatoprotector and as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
- Silymarin phytosome ® from Silybum marianum
- Fumaria officinalis estr. dry tit. 0.04% protopine
- SAMe (S-Adenosyl-Methionine)
- Cultavit (vegetal complex of B vitamins from buckwheat)
- Zinc gluconate
- Anti-caking agents: calcium phosphate, micronized silica, magnesium stearate
- vegetable capsule
- N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) : it is a sulphur-containing amino acid in its most bioavailable form. It stimulates the synthesis of GLUTATHIONE, the main phase I detoxifying molecule and is essential for the elimination of heavy metals such as Lead and Mercury. Glutathione is also the precursor of glutathione peroxidase, the most powerful intracellular enzymatic antioxidant.
- Silymarin phytosome extract. dry : it is the flavonoid of Milk Thistle which is fundamental as a hepatoprotector. Silymarin is phytosomed, greatly increasing its bioavailability and therefore its effectiveness. Protects the liver from free radicals and toxic intermediate metabolites and increases the synthesis of glutathione.
- Ext. flue dry: hepatoprotective and rebalancing action on bile flow. Improves digestive function and promotes the elimination of fat-soluble conjugated toxins
- SAMe (S-Adenosyl-Methionine) : fundamental amino acid for methylation processes, one of the fundamental phases of the conjugation process (phase II). Long used as an antidepressant and joint anti-inflammatory, it exerts various actions, such as promoting the elimination of histamine, excess estrogen, dopamine and adrenaline responsible for the hyperactivation of the stress axis. It also promotes the elimination of excess lipids from the liver, counteracting the formation of gallstones. In addition to this, SAMe promotes the reduction of Homocysteine, a pro-inflammatory amino acid and cardiovascular risk factor.
- Cultavit ® (buckwheat) : the B vitamins, present in their entirety in this formulation, in addition to carrying out their enzymatic functions on the digestive processes and the formation of serotonin and melatonin, are fundamental in the synthesis of glutathione.
- Zinc gluconate : It has excellent bioavailability. Zinc, which is often lacking in the diet, is a fundamental mineral for the activation of more than 300 enzymatic reactions, including the formation of the alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme, necessary for the degradation of alcohol. It is essential for the production of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins, it also stimulates the immune system and the repair of skin and mucous membranes.
How to use:
1-2 capsules per day preferably between meals.
bottle of 40 capsules
Notes: GLUTEN FREE
Play Sure-Doping Free certified product
Entered in the integrator register: code 71756
Paraf. Code: A925902456
|MEDIUM CONTENT OF CHARACTERIZED INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (2 CPS)||% VNR|
|N-acetylcysteine (NAC)||400 mg|
of which Silybum marianum
|Ext. flue dry||200 mg|
|S-Adenosyl-Methionine (SAME)||200 mg|
|Cultavit (Buckwheat)||150.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.31 mg||28%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.5 mg||36%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||5.4 mg||34%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||2mg||34%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0.31 mg||22%|
|Folic acid||68 mcg||34%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||0.6 mcg||24%|