Bioattiva C contains a Rosehip extract rich in vitamin C, which has a natural antioxidant action and is particularly useful in promoting the body's natural defenses. Vitamin C also promotes the absorption of beta-glucans, helping to increase the bioavailability of medicinal mushrooms.
- Rosehip ext. dry tit. 70% vitamin C.
- Anti-caking agents: pregelatinized corn starch, calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- Vegetable capsules
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) must be taken daily in the diet as our body is not able to produce it. It intervenes in numerous biochemical processes within the cell, in particular:
- improves resistance to infections
- promotes the absorption of iron at the intestinal level, increasing the hemoglobin rate
- essential for the vital activities of all cells and for energy production
- participates in the metabolism of some hormones such as adrenaline and norepinephrine and in the synthesis of serotonin, which plays a role in regulating mood and sleep
- intervenes in the synthesis of collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of the connective tissue of the skin, ligaments and bones
- contributes to bone growth
How to use:
1 capsule 3 times a day preferably with meals.
keep in a cold and dry place
inserted in the register of integrators: code 61006
Paraf. Code: A923004752
|CONTENT OF CHARACTERIZING INGREDIENTS||FOR 3 CAPSULES||% RDA|
|Rosehip dry extract||714 mg|
|Vitamin C intake||500 mg||625%|