Herbal extract in energized water, useful in promoting the well-being and functionality of the urinary tract
Urigen is a food supplement based on plants and plant extracts traditionally used for their disinfectant, diuretic and anti-inflammatory activity.
The association with Birch, Juniper and Blueberry bud extracts completes the action of the product which is particularly useful in promoting the functionality and well-being of the urinary tract
- Water energized with the Ojas system
- Bearberry extract. dry (tit. 20% in arbutin): antibacterial action on the entire alkalized urinary tract
- Bermuda grass root: diuretic, refreshing, purifying, useful in catarrhs of the urinary tract
- Ononis root: diuretic, purifying, calming inflammation of the urinary tract organs, fights cystitis
- Goldenrod flowering tops: diuretic, purifying, antiseptic and vulnerary. Antiuric activity.
- Echinacea root : anti-inflammatory, immunostimulant
- Bucco leaves : powerful diuretic and antiseptic of the urinary tract, useful in catarrhs of the urinary tract, cystitis and prostatitis.
- Corn stigmas: diuretics, calming pain from cystitis and renal colic, useful for edema and water retention in general
- Poplar buds : antiseptic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory
- Licorice root: antiseptic, antimicrobial, healing, anti-inflammatory, secretolytic and emollient
- Blueberry extract dry (tit. 1% anthocyanosides) : diuretic, disinfectant of the urinary and intestinal tract
- Horsetail extract dry (tit. 2% silica): used in case of prostatic hypertrophy, gravel, cystitis, stones, water retention
- Vaccinium vitis (Cranberry) : used in acute and relapsing cystitis, prostatitis and in alterations of intestinal transit.
- Betula verrucosa (Birch) : equipped with diuretic and purifying properties, it promotes the elimination of uric acids. Useful in case of cystitis, oliguria and albuminuria
- Juniperus communis (Juniper): stimulates renal function by increasing diuresis therefore it is used in renal failure with water retention, in case of albuminuria, oliguria, recurrent cystitis and chronic renal congestion
- Juglans regia (Walnut): draining action on the pancreatic, skin and intestinal levels. Regulates blood sugar. Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, healing.
- Acidifiers: lactic acid, citric acid.
How to use:
15 ml twice a day between meals, or dilute 30 ml of product in 500 ml of water and consume during the day.
500 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place. After opening the bottle, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
Paraf. Code: A975020710
|AVERAGE CONTENT OF CHARACTERIZING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (30 ML)|
|Bearberry dry extract tit. 20%||825 mg|
|Bermuda grass root||675 mg|
|Ononis root||675 mg|
|Goldenrod flowering tops||600 mg|
|Echinacea root||450 mg|
|Bucco leaves||450 mg|
|Corn stigmas||450 mg|
|Poplar buds||300 mg|
|Licorice root||225 mg|
|Blueberry extract dry tit. 1%||150 mg|
|Horsetail dry extract tit. 2%||150 mg|
|Vaccinium vitis young shoots||75 mg|
|Birch warty sap||40 mg|
|Juniperus young shoots||40 mg|
|Juglans directing gems||40 mg|