Herbal extract in energized water, useful in promoting relaxation and mental well-being
Tranquilphit is a food supplement based on plants and plant extracts that have a natural relaxing action, promoting mental well-being and normal mood. The association with birch, beech and juniper bud extracts completes the action of the product which is particularly useful in facilitating the achievement of a state of calm and relaxation that promotes sleep.
- Water energized with the Ojas system
- Sweet apple extract : natural sweetener made from apple sugar
- Melissa est. dry (tit. 4% rosemary acid): antispasmodic, relaxing, nervous rebalancing
- Extracted flower hops dry (tit. 0.4% rutoside) : anxiolytic, antispasmodic
- Sweet clover aerial parts: sedative, antispasmodic, stomachic.
- Passion flower plant: sedative and antispasmodic activity
- St. John's wort dry extract (0.3% hypericin): antidepressant, balances mood, mild anxiolytic, immunostimulant
- Gemmoderivatives of:
- Tilia tomentosa (Lime) : anxiolytic, antispasmodic and general sedation action. Used in cases of insomnia in adults and children, cardiac erethism with palpitations, tachycardia and anxiety.
- Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) : effective in case of insomnia, anxiety, arterial hypertension with alteration of heart rate.
- Olea europea (Olive) : antihypertensive and hypocholesterolemic action, decreases blood viscosity, improving vascularization
- Acidifiers: lactic acid, citric acid
How to use:
15 ml twice a day, including once before bed. Shake before using.
500 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place. After opening the bottle, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
Paraf code: A975020708
|AVERAGE CONTENT OF CHARACTERIZING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (30 ML)|
Melissa dry extract tit. 4%
Ac. content rosemary: 30 mg
Extracted hops dry tit. 0.4%
Rutoside content: 3 mg
|Sweet clover aerial parts||600 mg|
|Passion flower plants||600 mg|
St. John's wort dry extract tit. 0.3%
Hypericin content: 0.69 mg
|Tilia tomentosa buds||75 mg|
|Crataegus oxyacantha young shoots||40 mg|
|Olea europaea young shoots||40 mg|