Plant-based hydroalcoholic extract, useful in promoting the regularity of blood pressure
Olivio mirabilis is a hydroalcoholic extract based on plants, such as olive and hawthorn, traditionally used for their hypotensive and vasodilatory action, which promotes the maintenance of vascular trophism, helping to regulate blood pressure.
- Olive leaves ES
- Viscum album leaves
- Hawthorn flowers and leaves
- Fumitory plant
- Orthosiphon leaves
- Olive leaves ES : hypotensive, vasodilator, antiatherosclerotic, antiplethoric
- Viscum album leaves : hypotensive and hypocholesterolemic activity
- Hawthorn flowers and leaves : sedative, antispasmodic, blood pressure regulator
- Fumitory plant : gallbladder spasms, bile ducts, purifying
- Orthosiphon leaves : diuretic
How to use:
30-40 drops, in the evening before bedtime and in the morning on an empty stomach. Increase or decrease doses as needed.
50 ml bottle with dropper
keep in a cold and dry place. Hydroalcoholic extract at 20% vol.
EAN code: A902108529
|AVERAGE CONTENT OF CHARACTERIZING INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (80 DROPS)|
|Olive leaves dry extract||610 mg|
|Mistletoe leaves||69 mg|
|Hawthorn flowers and leaves||45 mg|
|Fumitory plant||12 mg|
|Orthosiphon leaves||12 mg|