Notte Plus mirabilis
Notte plus mirabilis is a hydroalcoholic extract based on plants traditionally used for their sedative and calming action, which is useful in naturally reducing states of agitation and nervous tension, promoting relaxation and night rest.
promotes sleep and relaxation.
- Poppy petals
- Passion flower plant
- Hawthorn flowers and leaves
- Melissa leaves
- Escolzia plant
- Hops flowers
- Valerian root
- Linden flowers
- Orange flowers.
- Poppy petals : sedative used in case of insomnia, as a calming and analgesic
- Passion flower plant : sedative, antispasmodic, used in case of anxiety and sleep disorders
- Hawthorn flowers and leaves: hypotensive, sedative, antispasmodic, cardiotonic
- Melissa leaves : useful in all types of nervous manifestations, antispasmodic
- Escolzia plant : sedative, analgesic, hypno-inducing, used in case of insomnia and neurovegetative dystonia
- Hops flowers : sedative, regulator of digestion
- Valerian root : sedative, spasmolytic, hypnotic, used in anxious syndromes
- Linden flowers : calming in states of anguish and headaches
- Orange flowers : sedative, antispasmodic, stomachic
How to use:
30-40 drops, 2 times a day, including one in the evening before going to bed.
50 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place.