Herbal extract in energized water, useful in promoting the functionality of the digestive system
Gastrophit is a food supplement based on plants useful in promoting a physiological digestive, emollient and soothing action at the gastrointestinal level, contributing to the maintenance of gastric function. The association with bud extracts of Ficus carica, Alnus glutinosa and Ribes nigrum, traditionally known for their action along the gastro-duodeno-colic tract, make the product particularly useful in promoting the digestive process, protecting the gastric mucosa and counteracting acidity of stomach.
- Water energized with the Ojas system
- Passion flower plant: sedative, antispasmodic
- Extracted chamomile dry (tit. 0.3% in apigenins): antispasmodic of the digestive tract, digestive, stomachic, carminative
- Melissa top : digestive, antispasmodic, tonic, stomachic, carminative
- Angelica root: stomachic, carminative, digestive.
- Caraway seeds : antimicrobial, spasmolytic activity, used in spasms of the gastrointestinal tract
- Ginger rhizome: carminative, aromatic, absorbent, anti-nausea
- Extracted liquorice dry DGL : protects the gastric mucosa, counteracts deglycyrrhizinated stomach acid and facilitates digestion
- Fennel fruits: stimulant-aromatic, digestive, carminative, antispasmodic
- Mallow flowers and leaves: emollient, anti-inflammatory, soothing action on inflamed mucous membranes
- Green anise ext. dry : antispasmodic action, regulator of the digestive process, useful in case of dyspepsia, gastrointestinal spasms and meteorism.
- Marigold ext. dry: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, healing, antispasmodic, choleretic
- Ficus carica (Fig): used in neurovegetative and psychosomatic disorders or of functional origin at the level of the gastro-duodeno-colic tract, functional dyspeptic disorders associated with meteorism, dysphagia, chronic gastritis, gastroduodenal ulcer, colitis
- Alnus glutinosa (Alder) : gastro-duodenal ulcer, colitis, gastritis
- Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) : anti-inflammatory action, used in case of gastritis
- Acidifiers: lactic acid, citric acid
How to use:
15 ml twice a day before meals, pure or diluted with water.
500 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place. After opening the bottle, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
Paraf code: A904426095
|CONTENT OF VEGETABLE INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (30 ML)|
|Passiflora top||1050 mg|
Chamomile dry extract tit. 0.3%
Apigenin content: 2.7 mg
|Melissa top||750 mg|
|Angelica root||450 mg|
|Caraway seeds||450 mg|
|Ginger rhizome||450 mg|
Licorice dry extract DGL
Max. contribution B.C. glycyrrhizic: 8 mg
|Fennel fruits||225 mg|
|Mallow flowers and leaves||225 mg|
|Anise dry extract||150 mg|
|Calendula dry extract||150 mg|
|Ficus carica buds||150 mg|
|Alnus glutinosa buds||75 mg|
|Ribes nigrum buds||75 mg|