Ultrafer ® based food supplement , an innovative form of highly bioavailable microencapsulated iron pyrophosphate and B vitamins in natural form.
Advantages of Ultrafer ® :
• excellent tolerability
• no pro-oxidant effect
• maximum absorption and bioavailability
Iron is the mineral present in greatest quantity in the blood and is necessary for the synthesis of hemoglobin: an iron deficiency can lead to reduced production of hemoglobin and microcytic and hypochromic anemia. The particular formulation of F5 Fluidofer it has been designed to counteract states of anemia and iron deficiencies which can affect those with an increased need or reduced dietary intake of iron, pregnant women, vegetarians, people subject to malabsorption or with diseases that induce anemia. Ultrafer ® iron pyrophosphate it is microencapsulated in phospholipid nanocapsules which guarantee maximum bioavailability and the total absence of any side effects commonly found with traditional iron administration.
The presence of the plant complex of B vitamins and folic acid from buckwheat, a gluten-free pseudocereal, guarantees a high supply of vitamins in natural form, essential for many crucial metabolic functions.
- Organic agave syrup
- Vegetable complex of B vitamins from buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench)
- Ultrafer ® (Iron pyrophosphate, pregelatinized rice starch, saccharic esters of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin)
- Tamarisk (Tamarix gallica L.) young shoots
- Hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.) buds
- Excipients: xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, citric acid, flavouring, sodium chloride; sodium ascorbate.
- Vegetable complex of B vitamins from buckwheat , a gluten-free pseudocereal, which guarantees a high supply of B vitamins in natural and highly bioavailable form
- Ultrafer ® : iron pyrophosphate microencapsulated in phospholipid nanocapsules, which allow the iron to cross the gastric environment without coming into contact with the mucous membranes and other nutrients.
- Tamarix gallica young shoots : increases the formation of red blood cells and platelets by acting on both the bone marrow and the spleen. Indicated in cases of anemia with a decrease in red blood cells and platelets.
- Corylus avellana buds : at the bone marrow level it stimulates erythropoiesis by activating erythroblasts. Used as an antianemic in case of hypochromic and microcytic anemia.
How to use:
10 ml (half a scoop) 1-2 times a day, to be taken as is or diluted in water.
200 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place.