Ultrafer ® based food supplement , an innovative form of highly bioavailable microencapsulated iron pyrophosphate and B vitamins in natural form.
Advantages of Ultrafer ® :
• excellent tolerability
• no pro-oxidant effect
• maximum absorption and bioavailability.
The particular formulation of F5 Biofer it has been designed to counteract states of anemia and iron deficiencies which can affect those with an increased need or reduced dietary intake of iron, pregnant women, vegetarians, people subject to malabsorption or with diseases that induce anemia. Ultrafer ® iron pyrophosphate is microencapsulated in phospholipid nanocapsules which guarantee maximum bioavailability and the total absence of any side effects commonly found with the administration of traditional iron.
The presence of plant complex of B vitamins and folic acid from buckwheat guarantees a high intake of vitamins in natural form, essential for many crucial metabolic functions.
- Vegetable complex of B vitamins from buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench)
- Ultrafer ® : (Iron pyrophosphate, pregelatinized rice starch, saccharic esters of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin)
- Rosehip ext. dry (Tit. 70% in vit. C)
- Anti-caking agent: micronized silica
- Vegetable complex of B vitamins from buckwheat, a gluten-free pseudocereal, which guarantees a high supply of B vitamins in natural and highly bioavailable form
- Ultrafer ® : iron pyrophosphate microencapsulated in phospholipid nanocapsules, which allow the iron to cross the gastric environment without coming into contact with the mucous membranes and other nutrients.
- Rosehip ext. dry : titrated at 70% vitamin C
How to use:
1 capsule per day to be taken with water.
keep in a cold and dry place.
inserted in the register of integrators: code 32473
Paraf code: A924721323
|CONTENT OF VEGETABLE INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (1 CAPSULE)||RDA *|
|Vitamin C intake||25 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.4 mg||37%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.6 mg||43%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||8.5 mg||53%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||2.8 mg||47%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0.45 mg||32%|
|Folic acid||111 mcg||55%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1.1 mcg||44%|