Epaphit DISCOUNT -20%
Herbal extract in energized water, useful in promoting the purification and functionality of the liver
Epaphit is a plant-based food supplement with a hepatoprotective and purifying action, useful in supporting liver function. The presence of hazelnut, rosemary, rye and juniper bud extracts complete the formulation of the product, which proves to be particularly useful in promoting the physiological processes of liver purification.
- Water energized with the Ojas system
- Milk thistle seeds extract. dry : hepatoprotective and regenerating action at the hepatocyte level. Useful in liver damage of toxic origin, adjuvant in the treatment of chronic inflammatory liver diseases and cirrhosis.
- Artichoke leaves ext. dry : choleretic, bile flow regulator and hepatoprotector. Hypocholesterolemic
- Chrysantellum americanum herb : hepatoprotective, antilithiasis, hypolipidemic action
- Fumitory herb : indicated in spasms of the gallbladder and biliary tract, purifying.
- Dandelion root : cholagogue, purifying, diuretic
- Burdock root : purifying, sudorific, vascular protective
- Juniper berries : antidyspeptic, stomachic, carminative
- Rhubarb root : bitter tonic, cholagogue.
- Milk thistle top : tonic, cholagogue, diuretic and gastric stimulant action
- Gentian root : counteracts loss of appetite, digestive insufficiency, aerophagia and meteorism
- Juniperus communis (Juniper): effective in case of hepatocellular insufficiency: chronic persistent hepatitis and hepatitis due to hepatocellular insufficiency; liver cirrhosis with hepatomegaly and liver cirrhosis of alcoholics.
- Corylus avellana (Hazelnut): liver failure, viral hepatitis, chronic liver disease, liver cirrhosis, alcoholic liver disease
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) : small liver failure, hepatobiliary failure, hepatic colic and biliary tract dyskinesia, hepatic steatosis, hepatomegaly, liver cirrhosis
- Secale cereale (Rye): acute and subacute hepatitis, chronic persistent hepatitis, small liver failure, liver cirrhosis with small liver volume, liver cirrhosis with hepatomegaly, hepatic steatosis, infectious jaundice and sequelae of jaundice
- Juglans regia (Walnut): anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, healing, used in case of abdominal meteorism, intestinal dysbiosis and liver diseases; regulates blood sugar
- Fraxinus excelsior (ash tree): diuretic, uricosuric and hypocholesterolemic activity
- Acidifiers: lactic acid, citric acid
How to use:
15 ml 2 times a day before meals, pure or diluted with water. Shake before using
500 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place. After opening the bottle, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
Paraphernalia code: A907355097 500ml
|CONTENT OF VEGETABLE INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (30 ML)|
Milk thistle extract dry tit. 2%
Silymarin content: 18 mg
Artichoke dry extract tit. 5%
Ac. content caffeoylquinic: 37.5 mg
|Chrysantellum americanum herb||750 mg|
|Juniper berries||300 mg|
|Rhubarb root||300 mg|
|Milk thistle top||225 mg|
|Gentian root||150 mg|
|Juniperus communis young shoots||40 mg|
|Corylus avellana buds||40 mg|
|Rosmarinus officinalis young shoots||40 mg|
|Secale young shoots||40 mg|
|Juglans directing gems||40 mg|
|Fraxinus excelsior buds||40 mg|