Allergo-Win is a food supplement based on plants and plant extracts known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and antioxidant properties. The presence of bud extracts of Blackcurrant, Rosehip, Alder and Rosemary, endowed with natural antihistaminic properties, complete the action of the product and make it particularly useful in counteracting various forms of allergy by stimulating the physiological responses of the healthy organism.
thanks to the anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory activity of its components Allergo-win helps counteract various forms of allergies, stimulating the physiological responses of the healthy organism. Recommended in case of rhinitis, asthma, urticaria, conjunctivitis, allergic dermatitis.
- Perilla leaves ext. dry (tit. 2.5% polyphenols) : anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, natural antihistamine, helps reduce the release of histamine and the main mediators of inflammation without side effects. Immunomodulatory, antioxidant, it is also active in autoimmune disorders such as contact dermatitis, eczema.
- Blackcurrant leaves : anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, vasoprotective, tonic and antioxidant activity. Reduces inflammatory mediators such as leukotriene C4 and 5-lipoxygenase
- Nettle leaves : purifying, diuretic, toning and eupeptic. Thanks to the high presence of quercetin it promotes the reduction of histamine.
- Green tea leaves : thanks to its antioxidant action, it helps fight free radicals produced in the allergic-inflammatory process.
- Plantain leaves : anti-inflammatory, inhibits the synthesis of inflammatory mediators. Antihistamine, antiallergic, decongestant and astringent. Useful as a soothing and anti-itching agent for both the skin and mucous membranes and for eye discomfort. Helps counteract the formation of bronchial catarrh.
- Licorice root : anti-inflammatory, digestive, antioxidant and protective of the mucous membranes. It inhibits the release of histamine and is especially indicated in cases of allergic dermatosis
- Euphrasia flowers : anti-inflammatory, decongestant of the eye area, anti-allergic, antihistamine. Promotes the expulsion of mucus.
- Gemmoderivatives of:
- Ribes nigrum (Ribes) : anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, effective against all forms of allergy, chronic rhinitis, asthma; improves the immune response at the respiratory level in subjects with an allergic tendency.
- Rosehip (Rose) : anti-inflammatory, immunostimulant, has an important action in acute inflammation which involves alterations of the mucous membranes and is also effective in cases of respiratory allergies. Excellent synergy with Ribes nigrum and Alnus glutinosa to counteract respiratory, allergic and headache problems.
- Alnus glutinosa (Alder) : has good anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties (also for urticaria in general and asthma). It improves the physiological functioning of the upper respiratory tract and also has anxiolytic and sedative properties
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) : antioxidant, hepatoprotector, tonic, digestive, anti-allergic, draining. It can reduce the manifestations of food intolerance and malabsorption. Furthermore, it promotes circulation
- Acidifiers: lactic acid, citric acid
How to use:
1 scoop (20 ml) 2 times a day preferably between meals. It is recommended to hold the liquid under the tongue for 1 minute to facilitate the absorption of the active ingredients
500 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place. After opening the bottle, store in the refrigerator and consume within 30 days.
inserted in the register of integrators: code 64532
Paraf. Code: A924281468
|CONTENT OF VEGETABLE INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (40 ML)|
Perilla leaves ES (tit. 2.5%)
Polyphenol content: 30 mg
|Blackcurrant leaves||1200 mg|
|Blackcurrant MG (1DH)||1000 mg|
|Rosehip MG (1 DH)||900 mg|
|Nettle leaves||760 mg|
Green tea ES tit. 15%
Polyphenol content: 90 mg
|Alnus glutinosa MG (1 DH)||500 mg|
|Rosemary MG (1DH)||400 mg|
|Plantain leaves||400 mg|
|Licorice root||400 mg|
|Eyebright flowers||220 mg|
|Magnesium sulfate||20 mg|