Actigerm Respiro 0/12 strawberry flavour
Thanks to the specific properties of the plants contained and the high concentration of active ingredients, Actigerm breath 0/12 promotes the well-being of the respiratory tract, protecting the body from the annoying ailments typical of the cold season.
- Extracted propolis aqueous
- Carpinus betulus bud-derived
- Castanea vesca bud extract
- Concentrated extract of Thymus vulgare
- Rosmarinus officinalis
- Salvia lavandulifolia
- Origanum vulgare
- Titrated at 15% in rosmarinic acid
- Grapefruit seeds
- Extracted propolis aqueous : it is the product developed from a meticulous purification of raw propolis and does not contain alcohol. Numerous experiments have shown that propolis is one of the best natural antibacterials with both bacteriostatic and bactericidal activity: its main use is against sore throats, respiratory tract diseases (pharyngitis, tracheitis and tonsillitis) and oral cavity diseases ( gingivitis, inflammation of the tongue and palate).
- Carpinus betulus bud extract : remedy for the upper respiratory tract (paranasal sinuses, nasopharynx, trachea) where it shows specific activity at the level of the sinus mucosa. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antitussive activity, it can be useful in case of bronchitis.
- Castanea vesca bud extract : has antispasmodic, cough and cough properties and can be useful in case of cough and nasal congestion.
- Actigerm : concentrated extract of Thymus vulgare, Rosmarinus officinalis, Salvia lavandulifolia, Origanum vulgare, titrated at 15% in rosmarinic acid. Equipped with strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it can be useful in combating disorders affecting the respiratory system and oral cavity.
- Grapefruit seeds : contains glycosides and numerous bioflavonoids, including quercitin, which among other things have an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic action. From the studies carried out it emerged that grapefruit seed extract has interesting germicidal properties and can be useful in forms of influenza, colds, in gastrointestinal infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi, in parasitosis, traveller's diarrhea, gastritis and in the treatment of candida.
How to use:
1 teaspoon (3 ml) 3-4 times a day to be taken pure or diluted in a small quantity of liquid
200 ml bottle
keep in a cold and dry place
inserted in the register of integrators: code 51256
Code Paraph.: A930373891
|CONTENT OF VEGETABLE INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (12 ML – 4 TEASPOONS)|
|Carpinus betulus||90 mg|
|Castanea vesca||90 mg|
|Grapefruit seeds||30 mg|