Thanks to its particular composition and high content of active ingredients with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action, Actigerm throat supports the body's natural defenses. The association with bud extracts of Alnus glutinosa, Hornbeam, Walnut and Blackcurrant complete the action of the product, which proves useful in promoting the well-being of the throat and oral cavity.
- Echinacea extract fluid : good non-specific immunostimulant action. Several studies have shown that the plant is able to strengthen the body's defenses against flu or fever syndromes, involving the upper respiratory tract. It can be used both in the prevention of infectious diseases of the upper airways and in ongoing disease.
- Extracted propolis aqueous : it is the product developed from a meticulous purification of raw propolis and does not contain alcohol. Numerous experiments have shown that propolis is one of the best natural antibacterials with both bacteriostatic and bactericidal activity: its main use is against sore throats, respiratory tract diseases (pharyngitis, tracheitis and tonsillitis) and oral cavity diseases ( gingivitis, inflammation of the tongue and palate).
- Grapefruit seeds : contains glycosides and numerous bioflavonoids, including quercitin, which among other things have an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic action. Studies carried out have shown that grapefruit seed extract has interesting germicidal properties. It appears to be active against bacteria, yeasts and molds (including candida), protozoa, influenza and herpes viruses. The extract is used in forms of influenza, colds, in gastrointestinal infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi, in parasitosis, traveller's diarrhoea, in ulcers and gastritis caused by Helicobacter pylori and in the treatment of candida.
- Actigerm ® : concentrated extract of Thymus vulgare, Rosmarinus officinalis, Salvia lavandulifolia, Origanum vulgare, titrated at 15% rosmarinic acid. Equipped with strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it can be useful in combating disorders affecting the respiratory system and oral cavity.
- A lnus glutinosa gemmoderivato : anti-inflammatory action, it constitutes a useful remedy in the inflammatory processes of the rhinosinus, tracheobronchial mucous membranes and can be useful in cases of rhinitis, otitis, sinusitis, tracheitis, bronchitis and in allergic forms of asthma.
- Carpinus betulus bud extract : remedy for the upper respiratory tract (paranasal sinuses, nasopharynx, trachea) where it shows specific activity at the level of the sinus mucosa. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antitussive activity, it can be useful in case of bronchitis.
- Juglans regia gemmoderivato : thanks to the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing activity of the buds it can be useful in chronic bronchitis, adenoiditis, mumps and recurrent tonsillitis.
- Ribes nigrum bud extract : thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic action, it can be useful in cases of recurrent rhinitis and rhinopharyngitis, sinusitis, chronic bronchitis, mumps and bronchial asthma.
How to use:
3 sprays 3 or more times a day as needed.
20ml spray bottle
keep in a cold and dry place
inserted in the register of integrators: code 51255
Code Paraph. : A930271022
|INGREDIENTS CONTENT||PER DAILY DOSE (1.5 ML – ABOUT 9 NEBULIZATIONS)|
|Grapefruit seeds||45 mg|
|Alnus glutinosa||22.5 mg|
|Carpinus betulus||22.5 mg|
|Juglans directed||22.5 mg|
|Ribes nigrum||22.5 mg|