Food supplement based on Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9 fatty acids and natural vitamin E
Epa 369 contains certified fish/salmon oil and cold-pressed borage oil, naturally rich in unsaturated fatty acids of the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 series. Thanks to the lipid metabolism regulation and antiplatelet properties of the essential fatty acids contained, EPA 369 contributes to the protection of the cardiovascular system. It favors the attenuation of inflammatory reactions and supports the trophism and functionality of the skin. Finally, natural vitamin E, one of the most active substances against oxygen free radicals, has an effective antioxidant action and allows you to obtain the maximum benefits from unsaturated fatty acids.
- Concentrated fish oil (from Salmon) titrated in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Borage oil cold pressed and titrated in Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids
- Natural Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)
- Fish oil (Salmon) titrated in Omega 3 fatty acids : 18% eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 12% docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): Omega-3 fatty acids are defined as essential since they cannot be "manufactured" by the human body. According to numerous scientific research, Omega 3s play an important role on multiple levels, in fact they offer cardiovascular benefits by helping to reduce total cholesterol and triglyceride levels, promote the reduction of blood pressure and exert an anti-aggregating platelet activity. They have anti-inflammatory action, help strengthen the immune system, reduce free radicals in the body, are useful in case of psoriasis, pre-menstrual syndrome and painful menstruation. They also help improve some forms of depression and reduce the risk of macular degeneration of the eye.
- Borage oil cold pressed and titrated in Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids : 20% gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and 15% oleic acid: GLA is an n-6 polyunsaturated acid with beneficial effects for health, including a recognized anti-inflammatory action. Linoleic acid and ac. gamma-linolenic acid competes with arachidonic acid in the synthesis of prostaglandins, favoring the production of Series I prostaglandins (the so-called "good" prostaglandins), and exerting a positive effect in hypersensitivity reactions. Furthermore, gamma-linolenic acid prevents platelet aggregation, leaving the arterial vessels free, improves circulation and cardiac functioning, again thanks to the increased synthesis of Series I prostaglandins. Borage oil promotes the trophism and functionality of the skin, joint function and contrasts
- Natural Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) : has an antioxidant action and is one of the most active substances against free radicals deriving from oxygen.
How to use:
1 capsule 2 times a day preferably during meals.
60 softgels of 700 mg
EPA 369 contains Pure Omega-3 Fish/Salmon oil (concentrated fish oil titrated in Omega 3 fatty acids) produced by LYSI, a leading Icelandic company in the production and use of fish oils, thanks to the collaboration and cooperation with important research organizations international.
LYSI also collaborates with the University of Iceland and Matis, an independent Icelandic research and development institute in the food and biotechnology fields.
ISO 9001 International Standard
FSSC 22000 Certification
inserted in the register of integrators: code 36738
Paraf. Code: A907390049
|AVERAGE CONTENT OF INGREDIENTS||PER DAILY DOSE (2 CPS)||%RDA|
|Fish oil||807.8 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||151 mg|
|DHA (docohexaenoic acid)||101 mg|
|Borage oil||202 mg|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid)||40.86 mg|
|V itamine E||8 mg||67%|